Radiation Dose Analysis
We provide patient radiation dose and fetal dose calculations for patients that have undergone medical imaging procedures, and assessments of radiation output at the point of skin entry. Our physicists compare collected Entrance Skin Exposure (ESE) and Entrance Skin Exposure Rates (ESER) with regulatory or advisory standards, and advise our clients when changes should be made to provide optimized imaging at ALARA dose levels.
- Fast results. We provide next day peer-reviewed fetal dose estimates to minimize stress
- Convenient and efficient online submission for fetal dose estimate and ESE requests
- Peer-reviewed dose verification confirms the accuracy of the estimate and adds assurance
- Optimize patient dose, while mitigating risk of overexposure or burns
- Uncover and address gaps identified by emerging QA and patient dose monitoring tools