Radiation Safety Officer Support
Our board-certified or board-eligible medical physicists are radiation safety experts. We can serve as the Radiation Safety Officer (RSO), or support an existing RSO, to help your facility maintain compliance and navigate regulatory and technological changes with confidence.
- Our programs and procedures provide comprehensive RSO services or support activities in an efficient and high-quality manner
- Services include personnel monitoring and other dosimetry support, participation in radiation safety committee meetings, policy and procedure manual review, radiation safety training, patient dosimetry, regulatory compliance audits and more
- Experts with deep knowledge of Imaging Physics and unparalleled understanding of regulations, possible changes, and emerging future trends
- Significant experience with inspections and regulators such as FDA, CRCPD, states, and others
- Our medical physicists are active in professional societies and accrediting bodies such as AAPM, ACR, IAC, and HPS
Flexible and responsive staffing addresses all regulatory needs, emergencies, and questions. We are committed to being available when you need us.