Your Radiation Oncology Physics Needs
Landauer Medical Physics offers start-to-finish cancer center planning and design services for radiation oncology facilities. We have helped dozens of new centers open on time, in compliance and on budget. We can support planning and design for your center including:
- Facility planning, design & project management
- Program requirements
- Functional layout
- Preliminary schematic
- Room data sheets
- Room-by-room furnishings, fixtures, equipment needs
- Equipment specifications & vendor selection
- Equipment specifications and terms
- Vendor selection
- Personnel training prior to opening
- Full medical physics support for regulatory compliance
- Shielding design and surveys
- Equipment commissioning and acceptance
- Quality assurance, regulatory compliance and radiation safety programs
- Accreditation consulting
- Start-up services
- Personnel interview and hiring
Landauer Medical Physics can help you start treating patients with your new linear accelerator faster with our specialized shielding design and commissioning services:
Landauer Medical Physics’ independent third-party review process can help you focus your resources on critical areas to ensure your facility passes the accreditation inspection first time. Learn more about our accreditation consulting services.
Landauer Medical Physics provides high-quality on-site physics and dosimetry support customized to your program requirements. While we identify the right fit for your facility’s clinical and technical requirements, our experienced bridge physicists support your physics needs to ensure uninterrupted coverage.
Landauer Medical Physics offers a range of quality assurance and regulatory compliance audits. Services include independent peer reviews, per AAPM TG-103, annual linear accelerator performance testing per AAPM TG-142 and TG-51, benchmarking services, regulatory compliance and radiation safety audits, and more.